Howard Deutch net worth
Howard Deutch net worth is not the main concern when you will think about him, its his real time experience with the film and TV industry that made him a real genius.
Yes, any talented and hard working director who knows the real magic of making films and worked with a lot of Television series and made them, has a vast experience of making a solid viewer and make money out of it and save net worth. Howard Deutch is the name of a famous director who is the owner of self made $25 million (approx.) and is a brand of TV and movie industry.
He started his career in the advertising department of United Arts Records, where his father was the president. Deutch was directing music videos for the performers of those videos like Billy Idol and Billy Joel. His first feature length directorial debut was the John Hughes penned Brat Pack film, Pretty in Pink. Total budget of the movie was $9 million where as it was a hit with $40 million.
Some of his directed great and hit movies are:
- Some kind of wonderful, released by 1987
- The Great Outdoors, released by 1988
- Article 99, released by 1992
- Melrose Place, released by 1992
- Getting even with Dad, released by 1994
- Grumpier Old Men, released by 1995
- The Odd Couple 2, released by 1998
- The Replacements, released by 2000
- The Whole Ten Yards, released by 2004
- My Best Friend’s Girl, released by 2008
Lea Thompson, his wife and as he always said, his great asset for the love and care he get from her. They met in a set of a movie Some kind of Wonderful, after that Lea also featured in Article 99, directed by Deutch. Today, this wonderful couple for 2 daughters, Madelyn and Zoey Deutch, both are actresses. With his wife, Howard Deutch net worth is around $40 million (Deutch as $25 and Lea as $15 million).