In a snapshot:
- 1964 -Born in Queens, New York
- 1971- Appeared in TV screen in “Family Affair”
- 1982- Won Best Young Actress for The Edge Night.
- 1983- First movie released “Amityville 3-D”
- 1989- Married for first time with Michael R. Burns
- 1997- Married for second time with Mossimo Giannulli
- 1998- Her first daughter Isabella Rose born
- 1999- Her second daughter Olivia Jade born
Who is Celebrity
Lori Anne Loughlin (born July 28, 1964) is an American actress, model & producer. She is best known for her role as Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis on the ABC sitcom Full House, where she got twin sons, appearing in the series from 1988 to 1995 and its sequel as a recurring character on Fuller House. She has also had cast roles in The CW series 90210(2008–2011, 2012) and When Calls the Heart (2014–present). Loughlin was a co-creator, producer and actor through the two seasons of The WB series Summerland (Summerland is an American drama television series created by Stephen Tolkin and Lori Loughlin. It is centered on a clothing designer in her 30s, Ava Gregory (Loughlin), raising her niece and nephews after their parents just died in a very dramatic accident. They live with three of Ava’s friends in the same apartment who also was helping to raise the kids in the fictional city of Playa Linda, California).
Lori Loughlin, who was born in Queens, New York, USA. She was a junior lifeguard before coming to serious acting profession. Lori started her career at the very age of 12 as a print model. Since her early teen years she was appearing in television commercials and was frequently seen in national print advertisements also. At the age of 15, Loughlin casted in the ABC soap opera, The Edge of Night (1956), playing the part as of Jody Travis, an aspiring dancer and she appeared in the series from June 1980 to 1983.