Sexy Loni Anderson cast in ‘WKRP in Cincinnati’
With the most talented actors and actresses, WKRP cast members were excellent to move the series toward 4 seasons. Loni Anderson, another great also made that possible.
Who said the age is a limit? Who said the talent and skill will never work until they get a chance? Yes, all you need is to work hard for something good for today and tomorrow. Loni Anderson as a cast in WKRP in Cincinnati, did a great job to start and finish something that the audiences will remember, in a lifetime.
What was the broadcast time of WKRP?
The American sitcom was featuring the misadventures of the staff of a struggling fictional radio station located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Al that time, the show was created by Hugh Wilson, based on his work life experiences, while he was working in advertising sales at TOP 40 radio station. The series premiered by September 18, 1978 on the CBS TV network. After a successful season, it continued for four seasons and 90 episodes until April 21, 1982.
Who were the major casts for WKRP?
Loni Anderson: Acted as Jennifer Marlowe, the radio station’s sexy, gorgeous and blonde receptionist and the highest paid employee. She was the asset for the station for her everything. She was the main character who can handle any impossible situation whether it’s rude or absurd. Her main job in the series was to deflecting any calls for the station and for Mr. Carlson.
- Gary Sandy: He is the program director and acted as the name Andy Travis.
- Gordon Jump: The Big Guy in the series (Arthur Carlson) is the general manager, whose mother is the owner of the station.
- Howard Hesseman: Named as Dr. Johnny Fever, who is a veteran from LA who came to WKRP after being fired from another major station.
- Richard Sanders: The bow-tied news reporter, extreme serious guy, Mr. Les Nessman is too much incompetent at his job.
- Frank Bonner: Sales Manager at WKRP, Herb Tarlek is sometimes referred as little guy where as Mr. Carlson as Big Guy.
- Tim Reid: The main genius and cool guy, Venus Flytrap works at night time and calls for some girls to work with him.
- Jan Smithers: The in charge of billing and station traffic, Bailey Quarters is the young girl of the station.